Ready to Master the Sport of Kings?
If you instinctively feel you need a new challenge to inspire and enrich the next stage of your life, it’s time to step out of your comfort zone and master one of the most challenging and seductive sports in the world.
The Polo Challenge, brought to you by Polo Valley Sotogrande, is giving six individuals the chance to battle it out during a two-week intensive training program in the polo hotspot of Sotogrande, Spain.
This unique experience will appeal to successful, highly motivated individuals regardless of previous riding experience. You’ll discover why the sport of polo is a secret gem enjoyed by a lucky few. There is a reason they call it the sport of kings: adrenaline, power, skill and finesse – you will be tested on it all.
Week 1: 15th - 23rd June
Week 2: 20th - 28th July
Game Day: 27th July
- 4 hours of polo, riding tuition and match practice per day
- Daily workshops on game tactics, rules and strategy
- 16 hours of yoga and personal training
- Accommodation at the Polo Valley Guesthouse
- Polo Kit (boots, helmet, polo whites, match shirts and training kit)
- Poolside lunches and evening barn asados
- Full time physiotherapist
Get in touch about this one in a lifetime opportunity and find out why this sport has been kept a secret, enjoyed by royals and a select few for so long.
Get in touch today for more information:
or call 0208 246 5301